Dieser Artikel ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Great! We’re glad to have you here!
Who are we? What is Home is where your Bag is all about and which articles you should read first? All this you’ll get to know on this page.
Who is writing here?
We are Marcel and Tobi, two travel junkies, Flashpackers and Digital Nomads. If you wanna know more about us, take a look at our “About us” page.
What is “Home is where your Bag is” all about?
- The main focus is on travel destinations in Southeast Asia
- Insiders’ and secret tips
- Help for your travel planning and choosing your travel destinations
- The best beaches and sights
- Everything else you need to know before your trip to Southeast Asia
- Exciting and curious travel stories and videos
- Recommendations for the best accommodations
- Food guides
- Our tips and experience reports for Digital Nomads
Our 10 most popular articles:
- 15 things you should see on Lombok
- 25 things you can do on the Gili Islands
- 20 things you should do in Bangkok
- 13 things to do in Chiang Mai
- 15 things you should experience in Kuala Lumpur
- 23 tips that will make your Phuket trip a blast
- Koh Samui: 16 things you can experience on the island
- Koh Phangan beach guide – 10 beaches you need to visit
- How do I get from Bali to the Gili Islands?
- Koh Samui beach guide – the most stunning beaches of the island
And what else you absolutely should read:
- The ideal packing list for your Southeast Asia trip (coming soon)
Do you have further questions?
You already read some articles on our blog, but you still have one or another question?
Well, just write to us! We’ll be trying to answer your questions as best as we can and giving you help and advice.
Because you as our reader are important to us! Also, we are always happy about getting feedback! Here you can find our contact form
You wanna stay in the loop?
You wanna know what we’re up to next? Where we’ll go to in the next weeks or months and what kind of adventures we’ll have there? No problem at all!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter now and be one of the first to know about all the news and future plans and get exclusive travel tips and free Ebooks for newsletter subscribers only.
Don’t forget to follow us on our Social Media channels as well:
Have fun on Home is where your Bag is!